Friday, September 13, 2013

Review: Seaweed Pore-Cleansing Facial Exfoliator

In my quest to review all of my face washes, scrubs, and masks, I bring you the Seaweed Pore-Cleansing Facial Exfoliator!


I bought this sort of on a whim, I wanted to try the whole range of washes/masks that The Body Shop made in the seaweed line. So I bought the gel cleanser, this exfoliator, and the clay mask. I have to say, this is by far my favorite of the three. I hated the mask, the cleanser was average, but this scrub is absolutely great.


What serves as the abrasive part of this scrub is olive seed powder. Personally, I love olives (I have The Body Shop olive body wash and body scrub), so this is a welcome product in my skincare world.

Long term, I also like this scrub a lot more than I like the Korres Pomegranate Deep Cleansing Scrub that I recently reviewed. You can use less of this product, and it's significantly cheaper. I'll definitely be repurchasing this.

It retails for $15 for 2.5 fl oz (whereas the Korres scrub goes for $21 for 1.35 oz).

In other news, I'm visiting home this weekend for my mom's birthday! When my sister, my mom, and I all get together, it's safe to say that there will be multiple trips to Sephora (and Ulta, and The Body Shop), so expect a blog post on the shopping early next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment