Sunday, September 15, 2013

NOTD: Butter London Royal Navy and Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Fuzz-Sea

Lately, I've felt like I've gotten lazy with my nails. I've been painting them one color, then another color, then another. No accent nails. No glitter or sparkle. No patterns or complex designs. So to mix things up, I did a couple of accent nails this week.


I love both of these polishes. This was the first Butter London polish I used, and I fell in love with the application. It almost feels like it begins drying the second that you start painting a nail, and I feel like Butter London stays shinier for more days than a lot of other polishes do. This Sally Hansen polish is awesome: Nails Inc has a similar line, but it's like twice the price, and honestly, how often are you going to want to use a fuzzy top coat? Because it has texture to it, it's a bitch to remove, but I survived it.


I wish that Royal Navy had applied a little bit lighter. In the bottle it's a true navy, but it almost looked black on my nails. In fact, my boyfriend Ian asked me several times why I was wearing black nail polish. Silly Ian, it's navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment