Saturday, September 7, 2013

NOTD: Julep's Florence

After I got my most recent Julep box in the mail, I wasn't entirely in love with the color Florence. Honestly, I got the box for the dark purple color, Padma, and to try the Bare Face Cleansing Oil.

But I decided that the next time I painted my nails I would use Florence, in an attempt to fall in love with it. It just seemed sort of bland, but now that I'm wearing it, I really like it. It's very much a great neutral.


It's a very light, tan, creamy color. It has a creme finish. It reminds me of coffee once you've added cream. I drink enough coffee that anything that reminds me of my beloved beverage is something that I really enjoy. It doesn't really look coffee colored in the bottle, but it's definitely the color of coffee on my nails.


See, that looks more like coffee.


I'm so glad that I forced myself to try this nail polish. At first, I didn't really see how it fit into a fall nail polish collection, but after wearing it, I totally understand now. Florence really is a great neutral, one that I will wear again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment