Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Get Them Before They're Gone!

When it comes to makeup, the only thing that I like more than products themselves is organizing them. Sometime soon I'll do a post on how I organize my makeup, especially since it's expanding at a pace that almost makes me uncomfortable.

When I travel, I also like keeping my makeup organized, which means that I have a series of smaller bags that fit into a larger makeup bag (my large makeup bag is the bag from the Summer 2013 Sun Safety Kit and I love it).

Travel makeup organized in this way is pretty
much straight out of my worst nightmares.
I'm constantly on the lookout for new makeup bags. I've had my eye on the Sephora Summer Bag Collection since they appeared on the website months ago. Truth be told, I bought the Round the World in Seven Brushes Travel Clutch months ago.

I still can't get over how much I love this pattern.
Shortly after I got my hands on this brush set/bag, I fell in love with the matching bright pink bags that were also part of the summer collection. But considering that I already owned plenty of makeup bags and I'd rather spend my money on actual makeup, I didn't buy any of them.

But now they're on sale!! They disappeared pretty quickly on Sephora.com, but if you're lucky, you can still find them in stores. For example, I went into Sephora last night to get a couple of samples of products I'm considering purchasing, only to find these two bags.


When these were full price, I definitely almost bought both of these. The smaller one either for bringing makeup with me during the day (I sort of live off-campus now, so I can't just run back to my dorm to fix makeup anymore) or to store lip products during travel. The larger bag I'm planning to use as my main makeup bag for weekend trips once the school year picks up.

If I were you, I would definitely head to your local Sephora to see if they have any of these left in stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment